5 Key Benefits of Full Mouth Reconstruction Procedure
You might be embarrassed by your flawed smile or suffering from major dental problems, that can’t be tackled by merely a single cosmetic treatment. Regardless of whether it was decay, gum disease, infection or injury that may have left you with severe damage, a full mouth reconstruction can restore back your smile. Read on to discover how full-mouth restoration is the solution for your dental troubles.
What Is Full-Mouth Reconstruction?
A full-mouth reconstruction procedure, also called full-mouth restoration/ rehabilitation, is designed to comprehensively rebuild and restore the quality of your smile. Restoration involves an assortment of various dentistry options such as general, cosmetic and restorative. Your dentist may even require the assistance of specialists including oral surgeons, gum experts (periodontists) and tooth pulp specialists (endodontists) who can extend specific skills for particular areas of your smile.
When Do You Need a Full Mouth Reconstruction?
You may want to contemplate full-mouth reconstruction if you are suffering from a multitude of issues including:
- Overbite or crossbite issues
- Badly worn out tooth
- TMJ or jaw pain
- Poor teeth health due to accidents or injuries
- Advanced tooth decay
Benefits of Full Mouth Reconstruction
Full-mouth reconstruction provides an array of benefits, ranging from restorative to cosmetic. Here are a few known benefits of full mouth reconstruction procedure:
- Confidence and Self-esteem – Full mouth reconstruction restores the confidence and self-esteem in patients whose teeth imperfections, or missing teeth, were a cause of embarrassment.
- Aesthetic Appeal – Porcelain crowns and tooth-colored fillings are just a few cosmetic dental treatment choices that ensure an extra vibrant, natural-looking outcome to enhance your visual appearance.
- Oral Health – This procedure improves the teeth and gum health to rectify the problems of plaque, gingivitis, and tooth decay that is responsible for unhealthy bacteria growth in the mouth that may cause further medical problems.
- Dental Structure – Full mouth reconstruction enhances the structure, strength, and health of your teeth and gums through various procedures that improve your jaw joints function that can also alleviate headaches and migraines.
- Overall Health – Full mouth reconstruction improves the overall health by keeping certain factors of oral health problems in check to minimize the risk of heart disease and many other diseases associated with poor oral health.
You can get a younger, healthier appearance with the full mouth reconstruction procedure and make your routine life more enjoyable.
OC Dental Implants in Mission Viejo, CA, is a premier dental practice offering to help you experience a beautiful and wholesome smile for a lifetime. We provide a quality and affordable full-mouth reconstruction service near you. Contact our dental office today at (949) 701-3031 to learn more about full-mouth reconstruction, or to schedule an appointment with our dentists.